1. Download the latest driver installer [Sentinel_HASP_Run-time_cmd_line.zip version 5.90] from Aladdin site:
1.1 If you used another computer for the download, copy this zip file to your Windows 7 computer.
2. Unzip it to get the file "haspdinst.exe"
3. Watch its directory information, you can get it if you click on the yellow folder icon [Screenshot...] you will need it in step 6 bellow.
4. Disconnect your HASP key from the computer.
5. Open a DOS Command window, as administrator user:
In Windows "Start" menu, Select "All Programs | Accessories".
Right-Click "Command Prompt" and select "Run as administrator"
5.1 If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
A command window will open.
6. In the command window, use cd to change the directory to haspdinst.exe directory (see step 3 above) -
cd c:\my_temp_files\hasp_srm . . .
7. To install the latest Alladin driver, in the command window, type - haspdinst -install
8. Connect your HASP key to the computer.
9. Verify that the HASP light is ON. (You might need to wait till the "found new hardware" pop-up will approve using the device)
10. You can now close the command window.